Sunday, June 30, 2013

Style on Sunday pt. 2

Hello, again! 


Obviously, today is Sunday and as I said last week, it's my favorite day of the week. 

This week, I went REALLY dressy. I could also have been mistaken for a housewife. I like it. Whatever.

Anyway, my dress hails from Francesca's Collections and I got a screamin' deal on it. It was originally $45 and I got it on super sale for $15. It's honestly my idea of a perfect dress. 

My sweater this week is from Forever 21. I love the length and it works great for a breezy summer evening.

My shoes are from my place of weakness, the Von Maur clearance shoe room. I got them a few years ago and I can honestly say that they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. 




What did you wear to church today?

Love,
Mimi

P.s. Mackenzie and I have started a fashion Instagram. We're just a coupla college gals on a budget. Follow us! Handle: 0hprettylittlethings

^^that 0 is a zero. :D

0 comments: