Sunday, June 23, 2013

Style on Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Not only do I get to spend some time in the house of The Lord but I get to dress up. I love fashion but my week is pretty demanding and doesn't allow me to dress very cute. I work in a coffee shop--which I love--but my hair must be up and my shoes must be closed-toe. I love the relaxed vibe of my sweet little coffee shop but I also love high fashion and high heels which I would most definitely not want to be spilling coffee on. I digress. 

On Sundays, my best friend, Mackenzie and I wear skirts, dresses, heels, WHATEVER. And it's wonderful. 

Yesterday, I wore my new pants from Charlotte Russe. I've been searching desperately for a pair of pants like this and yesterday, I finally found them. When I want something, I do not stop until I find it, so naturally, I spent the better part of 4 hours at the mall, combing the racks of Forever 21, Love Culture, H&M, and finally Charlotte Russe. Needless to say, I'm thrilled. 


I wore my new pants with a top that I also got from Charlotte Russe during happy hour (all tops are $12!!). It's not exactly what I was after but for all intents and purposes, it worked out. My shoes are a gift from my soon to be mother-in-law. I'm fairly certain they're from Target. My bag belongs to my mom but it might as well be mine because I think she's only used it once (sorry, mom). 

Also, the tips of my hair are not actually that red...weird church lighting. 

 
^LOL. My brother--who is frequently mistaken for Adam Levine--is one of my very best friends. Wouldn't trade him for anything!

What's your favorite day of the week and why? 

Love,
Mimi

0 comments: